At least for me and my family! Tyler just informed me that the residency that he
will be doing is only 3 years not 4. What?!? How do you forget to tell your wife
this vital information. I almost cried when he told me. That means, we only have 4 years
and 4 months left until we are done! Not the 5 and 4 that I thought. I still am busting with
excitement and would probably cry if anyone asked me about it right now!
will be doing is only 3 years not 4. What?!? How do you forget to tell your wife
this vital information. I almost cried when he told me. That means, we only have 4 years
and 4 months left until we are done! Not the 5 and 4 that I thought. I still am busting with
excitement and would probably cry if anyone asked me about it right now!
9 comments:
That is the best news ever! I am soooooo excited for you. When did he find out?
Yay! That is great news.
Yay!!! Such a long road, but it will be so worth it in the end!!
Serious!! I am jumping up and down for you! How exciting to knock a whole year off of the countdown!
Hahahaha you crack me up AND make me jealous!
just for the record... if we end up here a year longer than you guys i'm going to be pretty upset - what will i do without you?!?
I AM SOOO EXCITED !!!! that means you"ll be back by the time luke turns five and we are about ready to have our second baby:)
Hey Bree,
How many years left (school + residency) does Tyler have? Hahahahaha. Made you cry.
That's a huge amount of time!! How exciting. I am so happy for you guys
Post a Comment