oh wow didnt notice till now but its super easy... barry and Hallie.... Annie and Natalie
My guess...AnnieHallie (you gave Stella the same headband. I love it!!)??hmm tricky.Natalieso cute
Annie, Hallie Barry and Natalie easy. They all look different but I would have to say Natalie looks the most different
Annie Hallie Barry and Natalie. Wow they all look so unique that it is easy to tell who is who even in baby pictures :) if I had to match them up to who looks most alike I would have to agree with jess on this one :)
aww she does look just like annie! I LOVE HER!
I say Annie, Hallie, Barry, and Natalie. Such cute mugs.
Annie, Hallie, Barry, and Natalie. So cute seeing all their little baby pictures. Annie and Natalie probably look the most alike.
i think the only one that looks different is hallie - only now that i've read the other comments i'm going to have to look again
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh wow didnt notice till now but its super easy... barry and Hallie.... Annie and Natalie
My guess...
Annie
Hallie (you gave Stella the same headband. I love it!!)
??hmm tricky.
Natalie
so cute
Annie, Hallie Barry and Natalie easy. They all look different but I would have to say Natalie looks the most different
Annie Hallie Barry and Natalie. Wow they all look so unique that it is easy to tell who is who even in baby pictures :) if I had to match them up to who looks most alike I would have to agree with jess on this one :)
aww she does look just like annie! I LOVE HER!
I say Annie, Hallie, Barry, and Natalie. Such cute mugs.
Annie, Hallie, Barry, and Natalie. So cute seeing all their little baby pictures. Annie and Natalie probably look the most alike.
i think the only one that looks different is hallie - only now that i've read the other comments i'm going to have to look again
Post a Comment