Friday, January 14, 2011

Finally....

Here are some pictures of Christmas and other random stuff during December.

We found fun places to read in!

Natalie just got sweeter and more loveable!
We went to a fun Christmas tree show with our friends in Pennsylvania.



Barry loved all the fun animals and lights

We shoveled the driveway more than once!

Hallie somehow thought posing for the camera was more fun than shoveling the walk!

Yes, we even put our 2 year old to work.
Tyler thought I was slacking on the job. It's not my fault his shovel
could hold more snow than mine!
Semi Family picture!
Christmas Eve Jammies!

I love Barry's eyes in this picture. He is always doing that!
After Santa came to our house. Yes, I was still awake after he came!
Annie dancing in her new dress! She added the veil to complete the outfit.
Our little man in his new wheels. This was the fav toy this year! It can surprise you how many kids can fit on it. 4 is our top right now!

And to finish it off with a cherry on top......





5 comments:

Lori said...

If we come visit in the winter will you teach us how to shovel the driveway? I love that we dress our babies the same. Ava and Natalie got the same christmas pjs, and she has the pink flower onesie too. I love that there is a picture of you and tyler in the same post!

McKensi said...

lol looking at the picture of annie and barry reading.... i dont think you guys have enough toys!!! aww i miss you guys

Stacie Lang said...

I am so sad that your kids are growing up so fast... Tell them I said to stop!!! I miss you guys :(
I am glad however to see a toy room that looks like a toy room and is loved and played in :) Makes me feel better about the played in toyroom my girls have lol.

Megan and Nick said...

Did you make those dresses for Hallie and Annie? They are way cute. I love those yellow and red cars. They all look so cute and so big. I can't wait to see them again!

geeno said...

gosh that looks so fun - it makes me excited for christmas all over again. we totally meant to go to that christmas tree thing (we're coming with you guys in 2011!)