Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Annie is getting big


We finally got Annie's hair to go into pigtails. She looks so cute and it definitely brings out her crazy personality. She is still not walking yet but she is getting more daring every day. She now walks with holding just one hand and will stand up on her own and take a few steps. I think she is just a little scared but will soon do it. She has the funniest personality and we love it. Life would be so much different without her so we are glad that she came when she did. Her favorite thing to do right now is say no and shake her head. Any question you ask her is followed with the same answer. Although, Grandma Borrowman got a smile instead of a no which she has not done for anyone else. We sure love our little Annie!

3 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

Bree she is so cute! I love when you can start doing things with their hair and people stop asking if "He is a boy"
Congrats on the Marathon you guys are awesome, and have fun at dinner tonight with everyone.

Lori said...

She is such a doll! I love that her finger is up her nose! She is definetely a keeper! Don't you just love the age she is at.

Tyler said...

My kids are the cutest things in the world. Sure, I am biased, but you have to admit...