Last Halloween I bought a chicken costume for Hallie to wear this year. I put it up in her closet and she found it today. She came running into me and asked for the chicken on the shelf. I had no idea what she was talking about so she pulled me in there and pointed to the costume. Tyler got it down for her and helped her get it on. She told us she was a duck and then started talking in duck! Which is just saying "Quack, Quack" to everything we ask her. When we sat down to eat lunch, Tyler asked her to say the prayer and she refused until he said "Duck, will you say the prayer?" "Quack, Quack" and then she started praying. She has a tune that she says her prayer to and as she started she said "Quack, Quack" just like she says Heavenly Father. We both burst out laughing and she quickly changed to english. After lunch she wanted to watch a movie and this is how we found our little duck.
Saturday, May 5, 2007
Chicken or Duck?
Last Halloween I bought a chicken costume for Hallie to wear this year. I put it up in her closet and she found it today. She came running into me and asked for the chicken on the shelf. I had no idea what she was talking about so she pulled me in there and pointed to the costume. Tyler got it down for her and helped her get it on. She told us she was a duck and then started talking in duck! Which is just saying "Quack, Quack" to everything we ask her. When we sat down to eat lunch, Tyler asked her to say the prayer and she refused until he said "Duck, will you say the prayer?" "Quack, Quack" and then she started praying. She has a tune that she says her prayer to and as she started she said "Quack, Quack" just like she says Heavenly Father. We both burst out laughing and she quickly changed to english. After lunch she wanted to watch a movie and this is how we found our little duck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Guess that is a sign that you have to come and see our ducks tonight instead of driving really late.Think how much fun hallie would have seeing a live duck at her cousins house.
Your kids are to cute. I love reading all the cute stories about what you guys are doing.
Emma has this costume, and she loves it too. She looks so cut in it!
crazy crazy crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Megan
Post a Comment