Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hooray for new Jobs

Tyler just got a new job today. He worked at the lab up on campus and once in awhile would work at the lab above them but today the lab above him offered him to go full time. He of course said yes. He now gets benefits and all the good stuff, plus, now he will be able to quit the interpreting job. Which means no more long nights and no more falling asleep in class from lack of sleep. He will definitely miss the interpreting job but this will be a good change for him.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Tyler congrats on your new job! That is so exciting to have all the great benefits of a full time job! Way to go! Good luck in your new job!

eryka said...

congrats!

Stacie Lang said...

I am so excited for you. Husbands home at night are invaluable aren't they =) We love you guys and congrats.

Lori said...

Hey guys it's me Tyson . I thought since lori was leaving messages I should. I feel real girly writing instead of calling. Well anyway cool blog.
P.S. Tyler is the man (he probably doesn't leave girly comments)