That is the question. I forget how much you have to do to go on vacation. Plus, my calling has me going in every direction right now. I can not wait for Saturday to come. Here is our schedule so that everyone knows what we are doing.
Saturday- Leave SLC about 4 or 5 and drive to California
Sunday- Enjoy some time with Stacie and Steve ( I finally get to hold Elizabeth!)
Monday - Wednesday- DISNEYLAND!!!!!
Thursday & Friday- Stay with and visit family in St. George
It seems like such a long time but I know that it is going to fly by and soon we will be back to work and everyday life. But we are sure going to enjoy it while we can. And don't worry, we will try to post while we are there so you can enjoy it with us.
4 comments:
wow looks like someone has a fan!!! i 'm so excited to see you and your little family.. hope you guys have fun and remember that your going to be in the happiest place in the world so enjoy it!
I am so excited for you guys to go on vacation! And this time while you are here I will only have one munchkin to chase, so maybe I will actually get to visit with you guys! Have so much fun, and be safe!
Have a great vacation!! CA is so much fun and the weather is amazing. And spending time as a family is the best. Remember when we went our senior year?
Post a Comment