This doesn't happen very often for Tyler and I. I was quite surprised to get a phone call from our neighbors Josh and Charity the other night telling us that they were going to baby sit our girls while we went out. We have such awesome people in our ward. So tonight we are going to the Temple and going to get dinner in the cafeteria!!! I know, living in Salt Lake we for sure could come up with a more adventurous date but we love going to the Temple together (another thing that doesn't happen to much.) We are excited and so are the girls. They love Josh and Charity!
2 comments:
That is so awesome! I love it when we get to go out for an evening together, it is so important. I hope you guys enjoyed the time together and in the temple
Love ya
We actually talked about it and we think that we dated and got married in the same amount of time since we last went on an official date... this sounds kinda incriminating against me as a husband huh?
Post a Comment