Kensi and her friends came up this weekend. In between playing we got to hang out with them. My girls

love it when family comes and so do I. Plus, Kensi is always so much fun to have around. (oh and this picture of her is a self portrait. I am sure that doesn't surprise anyone!) On Saturday we went to Lagoon. Our good friends, Jon and Amy, gave us free tickets! They are the best people by the way. Anyway, We went to Lagoona Beach to start off the day and the girls loved it. Here is a little something to show you how different our girls are. Halllie doesn't just jump in the water. She has to take her time and make sure that everything is safe to enter. Then she slowly works her way into the water. Annie just plows right in and never looks back. She was made to be in the water.
It was so much fun watching Hallie ride some of the Kiddieland rides. She went by herself and had a blast. She became quite the pro at riding the cars. Annie was to little for most of the rides but loved the ferris wheel, train, and merry go round. She just loves being around everyone and being outside.

Kensi watched the girls while Tyler and I rode a couple of rides. I forgot how much fun it is to ride roller coasters. Thanks Kensi! We didn't leave the park until 9:00 so I thought the girls would be dead tired. Hallie made it about 4 seconds i

n the car and Annie hit Hyper mode on the way home and entertained us the whole way. She sure can be a nut!
2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I love how different each girl can be. You would think that being raised under the same rules and parents they would be more alike. I am glad you guys had fun and can't wait to see you in July sometime.
WHY??? that is a horrible pic of me. i just wanted to say thank-you again.. we had so much fun and i know we were kinda a bother but thanks for putting up with us! I think my new favorite place to eat is Ruths!!! i cant stop thinking about that bisquite that came out at first!! mmm my mouth is watering. well i cant wait to see you and hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment