Friday, June 15, 2007

A few things...

I haven't done a post in a while, so here we go. It is kinda late, but I can't sleep without my sweetie, so I do something till I pass out.

I got the cool job, and today we caught a huge black wasp in the lab, so I stuck it in fixative and we will get some dang cool pictures from it I hope here in the next few days. I will use the Scanning Electron Microscope to look at it, and I will post the pictures here. Neato.

Next, I just found this clip on youtube. In case you don't know, youtube is about the coolest thing on the internet, and this clip is absolutely the best thing that I have seen in a long LONG time.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

HOLY FREAKIN' COW!

The last phrase that he sings is "I will conquer, I will conquer!" Wow.

If the link above doesn't work, then search for Paul Potts singing Nessun Dorma on where ever you like to get your videos. Add in a phrase about high quality sound and you will like it even more.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Here is the finale!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1be_xutYtKA

Potts wins it all! Just thought you'd like to know.