Monday, September 10, 2007

First Day of School


Hallie just went to her first day of school! It was so fun to see her so excited to go. We took a couple of pictures of her and one with the little boy, Cole, that she is doing preschool with. I can't decide who is more excited Hallie or Me. It is so weird to have a child old enough to go off to school. I am not sure I will be able to handle Kindergarten but I am sure she will be beyond excited! I will let you know how the day turns out. We are making up our own stuff to teach because we didn't want to put out any money for Joy School. This has been so good for me because it gets me thinking of new ways (and fun ways) to teach my kids. Plus, I will have everything for Annie and future kids!
Last Saturday we went to a Health Fair on campus because they were having the guest star Curious George there. I forget how afraid my girls are of thinks that are not real. But we still had fun watching him from far away. Hallie and Annie got to pet the horse and Hallie was even daring enough to pet the snake. It was a fun day of being together as a family. Which we treasure every minute we can get! Tyler loved being with the girls and they adore him so it worked out perfectly.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hallie looks so big with a backpack on! Isn't school great for the little ones! I love how big it makes them feel!

Melissa said...

I still can't believe how big your girls are getting! They are as adorable as ever!