Had to throw this one in: We had Jon and Amy over the other night and Hallie was getting ready to go to bed. She said that she had to go potty first. She went then came running out "Mom! Come see, come look!" She ran off with Bree and the rest of us sat listening in the other room. "See Mom, my poop turns colors... is green Mom!" I have no idea where she learns this stuff from.
I also failed to mention that my legs will be in the Deseret news in a story about athletes using narcotics. They picked me cause I have extremely shapely stems, not for my rampant narcotic use.
Also, Robert Jordan died yesterday after a long bout with a blood disease. He is the author of about 1/4 of the books that I own. It is a real blow to the fantasy novel world.
1 comment:
What a physiological oddity. Then again, this could be a very common occurrence among bathroom users. A recent poll conducted by the Pew Research Center and published in Toiletry Today revealed that 67.3 percent of all bathroom users have experienced at least one multi-colored excrement. This was highly significant with a P-value < 0.0001.
Post a Comment