Saturday, September 15, 2007

I've got news too...




This is Tyler, as any further reader of this post will support. I do not condone the sudden pinkness of this blog, but we are gonna manlinze now. So here is my week in a nutshell:

1. Found out could get fake teeth that look better than real teeth.
2. Found out that I may need knee surgery and not be able to run the marathon.
3. Found out that I can't get the fake teeth, 'cause too 'spensive.
4. Got close to buying a motorcycle in Idaho.
5. Got a motorcycle in Las Vegas.
6. Bike sits tantalizingly close in St. George.

So the only thing more awesome than my new bike, is my brother-in-law that scouted, found, bought, and retrieved it for me. Thank you Kerry. I owe you 2.

So here are a number of pictures until she gets home.

And I guess I've been tagged? The only thing that I have ever tagged was a dead deer one time in the mountains...

Jobs I've had:
Construction (cleaning)
Car detailing (cleaning)
Construction again (cleaning)
Adrian's menswear store (cleaning)
Fanz sporting clothing (not cleaning... watching MTV)
Adonis Bronze Foundry (metal chase and moving crew)
Coldstone Ice Cream (managing)
Mission (kickin' butt)
Coldstone again
TLC Lighting (Sales and cleaning in the frickin' dungeon)
U of U Hospital (Interpreting)
Albertine Lab (lab monkey)
U of U Core facility (Electron Microscopy technician)

Movies I watch over and over:
Serenity the TV series
Scrubs (we have lots of TV series i guess)
Pride and Prejudice
The Count of MonteCristo
Napoleon Dynamite

Places I've lived:
Lehi (shudder)
Highland
St. George
Uruguay (like the country... not in Utah)
Salt Lake City

Favorite TV shows:
Scrubs
Serenity (it still lives in my book)
Americas Funniest Home videos
Um... UFC sometimes

Places we'd rather be:
Anywhere in medical school
St. George (on the bike)
Anywhere with my little fam.

People I tagged:
like I said... that deer, and anyone that is reading this that hasn't done it yet. You know who you are.

And Kerry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE BIKE, wish i had one like that

Janae said...

Nice bike. Wish My husband had one like that. Oh yeah he does it is sitting in our Garage

Travis said...

Soooo... The bike is in Stageorge and you have not told me yet... Your fired! I wish to go riding. If you come down to get the bike and don't tell me when I will be extremely disappointed in you. But not really. I still like my Vstar 1300 better. I wonder if this post will even show who its from. Oh well. I'm sure you'll figure it out.