But never fear, I am here to post and keep you all up to date on the goings on here. Due to popular demand, I will post pictures of my sweet bike on the next go round. I love it. I just have not had time to get any photo ops with it. It was raining all day Saturday when I had planned to do it. Anydangway, on with the madness...
We have had a number of learning times here in the Warner abode:

Art Lessons:

Reading Lessons:


We show you here a lesson that Annie recently learned: Head + Entertainment Center = Unsightly Facial Deformation.
3 comments:
oh how sad.... funny... but non the less makes me sad and kinda cringe! that one of them reading is dang cute.. oh i miss them! tyler, very good narration!
Ouch! Poor Annie- I love she is still grinning! You two are amazing parents!
I agree with Tyler - more blogging :) Even though we see the girls all the time, we love updated pictures. Poor Annie and her cookies-n-cream covered fat lip. She still has no problem being adorable!
Post a Comment