Thanks to Tyler's Parents he just got his permanent veneers put on today. They look awesome and he is so excited about them. Here are a few pictures to show you what they look like. The first one is an attempt at a before picture. We don't have many of Tyler by himself because he is always holding or playing with one of the girls. Just shows what a wonderful Dad Hallie and Annie have!


These are both the after pictures. Can you see the difference?
11 comments:
At first I thought you were saying he got new teeth because of his butt missing post about you. Anyway the new teeth look great and yes Tyler is a great dad.
Melissa- How the heck are you! I love it when you post. It reminds me that I still have friends all over the world. By the way, we just sent in the application for medical school so hopefully by Jan. or Feb. we will be interviewing. We'll let you know if we come that way!
Looking good Tyler! Did it hurt? Where did you guys apply to med school? Anywhere in NY? I hope so!
Missing butts, new teeth. And I thought you both looked great before!
It is inspiring to be around you.
Good thing the picture wasn't to graphic or else Tyler really would have been in trouble. Julie, talk about inspiration. You are such an amazing person. I have always told Tyler that I think you are such an example in the perfect mom and wife. Maybe one day I can be like you!
The teeth look great Tyler! How do the new teeth feel compared to the temporaries? Hopefully none of these fall out! :) Congrats!
The final sell-out from the gap club. You look awesome--maybe now you'll be nice to me! When you actually look at the before and after pictures, you can tell a big difference--but I always thought you were handsome!!
Kay
Yes Yes... Tell me more... Inspirational you say? How appropriate says I. Handsome you say? I agree most heartily.
But really all the thanks goes to my Mom, who ponied up the dough for "operation re-fang". She is the true dental reformation pioneer in my book.
LUCKY! I'll bet you can bite hard with those babies. Like being able to kick hard when you get new shoes.
Love the new chompers! They look great!
You are way too nice. There need to be more people in the world like the Warners.
Post a Comment