I tried to warn you, but you all looked at me like I was crazy! Good luck on your search. I'm sure some cinnamon rolls and chocolate chip cookies could help. :)
Ohhhh, Tyler. That post was a bold move, my friend, a bold move indeed. Whew, I'm surprised you are still alive. Wait, you are still alive, right? Tyler? TYLER?!! Why aren't you answering?!! Bree, what have you done to Tyler?
Seriously, though, both of you guys look great. How does it feel to be skinny? (Not that either of you were fat.) I remember my days of skinny-ness; such bliss.
Don't worry Jef, Tyler is still around but he is limited as to what he can say on the blog now.I have to approve everything before he can post. So if things all of a sudden start sounding one sided, you will know why! Hope you guys had fun in California. I am sure Disneyland was a blast for you!
Eryka, I hope you do run a half marathon. They are the way to go. We have one here in May if you want to come run with me. I wish you luck in the training, no tips from me other than just push yourself and don't kill yourself by running to fast!
5 comments:
I tried to warn you, but you all looked at me like I was crazy! Good luck on your search. I'm sure some cinnamon rolls and chocolate chip cookies could help. :)
Ohhhh, Tyler. That post was a bold move, my friend, a bold move indeed. Whew, I'm surprised you are still alive. Wait, you are still alive, right? Tyler? TYLER?!! Why aren't you answering?!! Bree, what have you done to Tyler?
Seriously, though, both of you guys look great. How does it feel to be skinny? (Not that either of you were fat.) I remember my days of skinny-ness; such bliss.
Bree, I can't believe how tiny you are! I'm thinking about training for a half marathon. How long did it take you to train?
Don't worry Jef, Tyler is still around but he is limited as to what he can say on the blog now.I have to approve everything before he can post. So if things all of a sudden start sounding one sided, you will know why! Hope you guys had fun in California. I am sure Disneyland was a blast for you!
Eryka, I hope you do run a half marathon. They are the way to go. We have one here in May if you want to come run with me. I wish you luck in the training, no tips from me other than just push yourself and don't kill yourself by running to fast!
Post a Comment