Wednesday, October 24, 2007

This just in...

Bree just called me here at work ( I have a bit of time between plastic treatments on the tissue today) to tell me that Hallie is bullying now. The funny part is in the specifics: The child that she is bullying is a boy near her age. She is calling him crybaby and stuff to get him to cry.


The best DE-fence is a good O-fence

6 comments:

El Jefe said...

"I have a bit of time between plastic treatments on the tissue today." Thats the exact excuse I use when I browse the net at work! Where did Hallie learn the word "crybaby" anyway?

Brook & Travis said...

That is hard to believe from such an adorable little girl! I'm curious what you did Bree because I'm sure my turn to deal with something like that is coming! Oh the joys and challenges of parenthood!

Tyler said...

Not really sure where she learned it. You know that I would claim it if it was me... She has now taken to chanting it at Annie back in the playroom at the top of her lungs.

Chris & Stephanie said...

Hey Bree,

It is so nice to find you on Melissa's Blog. You have an adorable family. I have a blog if you would like to check it out. It is justthe2ofusavery.blogspot.com

Stephanie Cornwell Avery

Julie said...

It was BreeAnn that taught her. She is always doing that to me.

Bree said...

Thanks for letting the secret out Julie. But we all know Tyler is the one that taunts people.