Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Getting Big...

We just got Hallie's Preschool pictures back. Tyler and I were both in shock at how grown up she looks. I seriously want to know how to stop them from growing up. It really made me realize how precious each day is with them. We had to scan it in and it left a white border around it and who knows why they put that ugly star border but at least you get to see it! She was very specific about how she wanted her hair that day and insisted on wearing my necklace. Isn't she a doll.

We had our friends, Chris and Carrie over the other night and made homemade pizza and carved pumpkins. The girls loved it. Hallie was very into the taking the goop out and loved every minute of it. Annie on the other hand didn't want anything to do with it. She was just content sitting on Carries lap. Oh, and the pizza turned out awesome. I found a recipe in a little kids cookbook and it makes really good dough. Plus, it is so fun to make your own pizza!
Carrie and Annie look like they are having so much fun in this picture!!!
Tyler giddy Happy as usual! He got a 92% on his test today so that could explain the giddyness!
Chris... need we say more!
Hallie's first reach into the pumpkin
A Happier picture of Carrie
And the Finished products! Hallie and Annie's are cats and Tyler made a Strongbad one. The little pumpkin is one that Hallie painted at Preschool.

Of course, I am always the one with the camera in my hands so there are no pictures of me. But I will try to get one final one before the little guy comes. We just got a package from my mom today with the most beautiful blankets in it. I will take pictures of those too. Did I mention that I am being induced on the 12th of November! 2 weeks from today. And only 1 week 6 days til Grandma Borrowman comes! We are so excited ( if you couldn't tell by all the exclamation points, then I don't know how else to get my point across!!!)

11 comments:

McKensi said...

oh WOW Hallie looks so dang cute and... sniff.... big. I dont want here to grow up:(

Brent and Jessica said...

We are glad that all is going well with you guys. We hope that things will continue to go well and that all will be good when Barry gets there!

Stacie Lang said...

If you figure out how to stop them from growing up let me know ASAP :) She looks very grown up indeed and I am sure she tells you all the time how grown up she is! The pizza looks like a lot of fun too

Lori said...

Wow Hallie is beautiful! So crazy how much she has grown up! I love this time of year, so many fun things going on! Nice work on the pumpkins! Good job Tyler on your test!

Janae said...

did I forget to tell you that you cannot have fun without us. I miss you guys so much. It is not fair that you have to live so far away
sniff sniff. (yes tyler I am crying again)

Chris & Stephanie said...

Wow, I had no idea you were that close. That is awesome. I hope you continue to feel well. Great pumpkins.

THE ORVINS said...

hallie looks so cute and way grown up ! so i deffinatly think dec 28 is a go but we may be driving cross country for it so who knows:) i am so jealous of carrie and all those people who get to be with my nieces when i cant! oh well tell the girls i love emm

THE ORVINS said...

hallie looks so cute and way grown up ! so i deffinatly think dec 28 is a go but we may be driving cross country for it so who knows:) i am so jealous of carrie and all those people who get to be with my nieces when i cant! oh well tell the girls i love emm

KaufusiFamily said...

Hey... is Tenille. I used to work with Tyler at the U of U ED. I found your blog through my cousin's wife's (Kristin) blog. I have been curious how you have been. Looks like you are doing great. Tell Tyler I said hello. Hope you don't mind me stopping by from time to time to check-up. Thanks.

Megan and Nick said...

Hallie is way cute. Your pumpkins are all really cute too, I love them. Congratulations Tyler! I am glad that you are doing so well!

Brad and Marci said...

I have been thinking a lot about how things were a year ago. Our home-schooling adventures, running, home workouts, Cole and Hallie going to each others houses. I think it's safe to say you have been on my mind a lot lately. I am so excited for all of you these next few weeks. Good luck with the final days and then the future days after that. We miss you and good job Tyler on the great work in med school. You guys are like always a great example to us.