
The girls have been especially funny lately. We collected a whole bunch of things that they are saying, and put them here for your enjoyment. (the thing around Annie's legs is the seat to her toilet that she refuses to use)
Hallie has been talking a whole bunch about when she gets married. "Mom, when I get married, you can pick my husband... pick someone nice that needs a mom." We thought that we should put that down for future reference. We won't spoil it for her by telling her that basically all men need at least 4 moms, but

only have one. She also just got done telling us about how cute Chris (our friend here) is and how pretty Carrie (his wife... and a friend too, I guess) is. Bree asked her who else she thought was pretty. "Do you remember Cole's mom in Salt Lake? She is beautiful." Bree asked if she thought Brad (Cole's Dad who Hallie had a little crush goin' on) was cute too. "No...
he's handsome." She also said that I was handsome too, so there you go.
The real show-stopper this last little bit has been Annie. She has a new habit and a few new favorite words. They go a little something lika dis:
"Annie, go put your toys away ok?"
....
"Annie?"

"
OK DAD!" She bows her head and under her little breath "Ya stupid idiot."
We tried to nip that one in the bud as fast as we could, she still pelted people with that one a few more times, but now she just yells "HAAAALLLIE! Idiot! ... is a bad word and it makes people sad when we say it!"

Then the last thing, Chris and Carrie have a dog Rollie who is super fun. She is a full grown German Shepard and is about the size of a small horse. She has a ball when the girls come over to visit.
The other night, the girls were in the back yard collecting these weeds and putting them in a bucket and calling them flowers. They were constantly trying to keep Rollie's nose out of the bucket. Finally the dog got fed up with it and pushed it down with her chin and just started fling

ing the leaves out onto the ground, then ran off. Annie stood there with the bucket and all her precious flowers all around her shaking her head slowly "Stupid... dog. St
uuuupid dog."

Hallie was in the local high school's Homecoming parade. Her pre-school is part of the high school and she has some kids from there like "teacher Lacey". Anyway, she got to decorate her own bike and was super excited to ride down the street. She wouldn't even wave to me she was so intent on being in the parade. But she got a big kick out of it, and a big pile of candy. Annie is seen here sporting her spoils stuffed into the pants pockets and smeared (of course) across her face.
10 comments:
sounds like things are going really good for you guys. Tell Hallie hi from Emma.
Taneill
That picture of Annie looks like a picture I have of Valerie on our blog:) When kids do silly/cute things like that it makes ya love them all the more!
That there is funny. And if you don't think so you must be a stupid idiot. Just ask Annie.
Hallie is such a cute little girl! Already talking about guys being cute and handsome. How fun for her to be in a parade with her bike! Annie is so funny! I wonder where she heard those words?! I laugh when kids say those words under their breath! Too funny! I wish I could hear her say one of them!
Hallie has made my day! That makes me feel so great please tell her thank you for me and Brad. Kali and Annie would have made great friends, Kali's favorite naughty words are shut up and stupid. The problem with it is she loves to say them and she know they are naughty which frightens me for the teenage years.
Your girls are getting so big and I cannot believe that Hallie is talking about getting married already. That is so funny because I did the same thing at her age...except I would cry because I didn't know who I was going to marry!
oh my gosh i was just laughing my head off when i read that and i couldnt stop! they are so dang funny and i cant wait to see them again we are actually contemplating coming for thanksgiving!
Hahahaha, I couldn't stop laughing when I read all Annie & Hallie's recent new sayings, I was reading it off to my roommates and stuff! Those girls are so dang cuuuute!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures of hallie and annie with the dogs!!
I laughed out loud when I read about Annie saying You stupid idiot. Where do kids come up with that stuff :) And I must say I would proably call the dog stupid too if I had worked so hard collecting those "flowers" Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment