





In other news:
-we are without a vehicle today. Our Brakes have gone out again and so we finally took it in to be fixed. I never realized how nice it is to have a mode of transportation. We are very blessed.
- Tyler and I went on a date last night. We have some good friends here who were so nice to watch Hallie and Annie for us. The girls love being over there because they have a big german shepard dog named Rollie. She is the sweetest dog and loves playing with the girls. It was fun getting out with Tyler and we loved every minute of it.
- I got my sewing machine yesterday. It is so nice and I can't wait to get started on something with it. I just have to find some good material. Wal-Mart is not know for their quality fabric!
- Tyler has the day off today, which means he is studying right now and will be done by 2 or 3. It will be nice to have him home.
- We are excited for General Conference. We don't have cable so we will be hooking our internet up to our t.v. and watching it from there. It should be interesting.
7 comments:
The girls look great and I can't believe you can get great pictures like that by just going on a walk. It really must be green and beautiful there! Enjoy your day with Tyler. Love ya
HA isn't it funny not living where you can just turn on channel 5 lol I totally ussumed we would be able to just that until i thought about it for a second I was like wait I am not in utah anymore!! Cute pictures!
Darling pictures Bree, you have a good eye. Enjoy the weekend. We're looking forward to conference as well.
The time of day in which you took the pictures was not good, Bree, not good at all. The angle of the sun, shadows, amount of light, aperture, and ISO settings just aren't cutting it for me. I'm sorry, I just can't read your blog anymore.
Super cute pictures! Bree a date?! Wow! Hope you had a great time. I hate being without my vehicle, glad your van is fixed. Brakes-those are kinda important.
I love the pictures. Your girls are so photogenic, beautiful girls. Way to make sure you watch conference.
you guys look like you are doing well. we haven talked to you guys for ever hope all is well and hope to hear from you.
the olsens
Post a Comment