Thursday, August 26, 2010

Funny or Trouble

Annie, do you need help getting a book? Nope, I got it Mom!

Hey girls, go get dressed we are going to PIRATE day at the Library!Guys, we don't jump on the beds unless we are in a hotel, remember?

11 comments:

McKenzi and Matt Irvin said...

So funny! Cutest "pirates" I've ever seen! haha

kerry said...

that is the funniest thing i have seen in a long time!!!!

Brad and Marci said...

so cute! your kids are very creative thinkers! i wish i could see that all in person, i miss you guys.

Megan said...

hahaha! Those Pirates have attitude:)

How did you dare take a picture of Annie on top of those chairs?

Amanda said...

I love it! What adorable kids! Those girls are seriously gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

Too cute! Annie is such a cute, independent girl. Love her model pose.

Kandace Wittwer said...

Seriously, moments like those can make us laugh, but sometimes......
They are so cute, Bree!

Megan and Nick said...

Oh I miss you you guys so much. They are adorable!!

Steph said...

Oh my gosh! I'm impressed you stopped to get a picture of Annie on those chairs! I would've freaked and ran over frantically! Worth the picture though.

Holly said...

You posted my life! Thank you for reminding me to laugh as they get in trouble!!

geeno said...

gosh i really like your kids. that one of annie - sheesh she's brave and clever.

this is christine miller by the way - i just had to make sure you were doing ok without me and hayley :)