Me- " Hallie you have to stop getting so big on me."
Hallie- giggling "Why do you always say that Mom?"
Me- "because I like you being my little girl."
Hallie- " I know why you really say that."
Me- "Why?"
Hallie- "Because when I get older then you do to and soon you will be really old!"
Thanks Hallie! So maybe Moms really do always say that because the true fact is that when our kids get older so do we and who wants to do that?
6 comments:
I love it!! They say the cutest things sometimes! I still haven't seen a belly shot!!
So cute! So true. I want to see a pregnant shot too.
Reading this just brightened my day. What a smart girl Hallie is! :)
What a cutie! I never thought of it that way... I just always think they are so cute that I want them to stay that way forever. The innocence is my favorite part of them being young... I don't want them to be corrupted by the world. I guess there are lots of reasons I want them to stay small :)
That is too funny (and cute)!!
Bree,
You always leave the most uplifting comments on my blog, so in return I will leave a comment on your blog that I hope is uplifting, but if not, at least it will be very long.
First of all, I hope you are feeling good and that the next while goes well for you! I know you will be a wonderful mother of 4. I happen to know that even kids who are not yours are in love with you (remember Hannah...) I am a mess with five kids, and hope I have not done or said anything to convince you otherwise. But even so, I am glad I have them, and I am having fun with them. I wish we could be there to see you guys. It's been a long time, but we still miss having you as neighbors!
Post a Comment