Here is my belly shot. I am 35 weeks in the picture. Do you think I look big, fat, or darling? (I know tricky question but lets see who my real friends are!)
Yay!!! You are darling, but I'll have to go with big too! Not fat, though! I love it! We short folk (you, shorter) have nowhere to go but out do we? You look so cute! I bet you're just dying to have your little princess! Be sure to let us know all of the details ASAP!!
DARLING!!! It always amazes me how you only look pregnant from the front. The rest of you stays fairly normal. There is no question whether or not you are pregnant is there? Thats a good thing though... we had a lady in our ward who was 2 weeks from delivery when we found out. She was so big before that you really didn't notice that she had gotten a little bigger. I can't wait to find out how everything goes... Love ya
You look like all you did was stick a basketball up your shirt! You are ones of those cute pregnant ladies that you can only tell that you are pregnant when you are standing to the side or looking head on! So cute!
All you have is a stinking belly! You look great Bree, you look like one of those cute pregnant girls you see and hate (but I don't hate you). Please promise that you'll post pictures of you and Natalie as soon as she arrives and you're settled.
Almost cried a tear. You look adorable. Your only belly---not fair! Oh that little Natalie is going to be so cute. It's strange that I haven't seen you for 3 months, I don't like it. You definitely are a darling pregnant lady.
You look so cute! I love your hair too, weren't you dark last time I saw you? Are you as ready as I am to have your baby?! Wouldn't that be crazy if we had them on the same day! I hope everything goes well for you! PS...did you know Melissa & I are both naming our babies Sofie? Hers is Sophie though. Fun that all 3 of us are having girls!
Oh Bree you look darling!! You look so great!! I love how it is all in your tummy! You are one of those pregnant girls the rest of us envy! So excited it is so close!!
You look so good!!! Not fair that you don't have the pregnancy face that I am already sporting. Seriously you are all baby and look so good! I cannot wait to see pictures of your little Natalie...you kids are so darling. Good luck these nest few weeks!
So, so darling! I sure wish you lived closer. I feel like I am missing out on so much. Your whole family is so cute, love all the pictures. I sure hope everything goes well. Love ya Bree!
23 comments:
So cute! I love your hair too! you look great Bree!
Yay!!! You are darling, but I'll have to go with big too! Not fat, though! I love it! We short folk (you, shorter) have nowhere to go but out do we? You look so cute! I bet you're just dying to have your little princess! Be sure to let us know all of the details ASAP!!
DARLING!!! It always amazes me how you only look pregnant from the front. The rest of you stays fairly normal. There is no question whether or not you are pregnant is there? Thats a good thing though... we had a lady in our ward who was 2 weeks from delivery when we found out. She was so big before that you really didn't notice that she had gotten a little bigger. I can't wait to find out how everything goes... Love ya
You don't look that big at all! You look darling! Good luck with the next few weeks.
wow you look amazing and uncomfortable :). it doesn't look like you have dropped quite yet but the day is coming soon. so excited for you guys!!!
easy.
DARLING!
you do pregnancy SO well!
xoxo
You look like all you did was stick a basketball up your shirt! You are ones of those cute pregnant ladies that you can only tell that you are pregnant when you are standing to the side or looking head on! So cute!
FREAKIN GORGEOUS!!!! I hope I get to see little natalie? soon. I just cant wait to see her.
All you have is a stinking belly! You look great Bree, you look like one of those cute pregnant girls you see and hate (but I don't hate you). Please promise that you'll post pictures of you and Natalie as soon as she arrives and you're settled.
You look darling Bree!! Seeing you makes me miss you. :( You're such a cute prego. Good luck with this last little bit.
Almost cried a tear. You look adorable. Your only belly---not fair! Oh that little Natalie is going to be so cute. It's strange that I haven't seen you for 3 months, I don't like it. You definitely are a darling pregnant lady.
Darling!
you look like a torpedo belly lady... but in a good way?!!! and your hair looks so pretty..... is that my highlights or someone elses.... hmmmmnnn.
you look darling!!!
for reals, you look awesome.
good luck with the next few weeks:)
miss you guys!
You look so cute! I love your hair too, weren't you dark last time I saw you? Are you as ready as I am to have your baby?! Wouldn't that be crazy if we had them on the same day! I hope everything goes well for you! PS...did you know Melissa & I are both naming our babies Sofie? Hers is Sophie though. Fun that all 3 of us are having girls!
Oh Bree you look darling!! You look so great!! I love how it is all in your tummy! You are one of those pregnant girls the rest of us envy! So excited it is so close!!
You look great! I wish pregnancy looked good on me like that. Hope Ohio is treating you well.
You look amazing! You glow. I love the hair!!
Absolutely Darling!!!! We sure miss ya and hope you are doing great!!!
You look so good!!! Not fair that you don't have the pregnancy face that I am already sporting. Seriously you are all baby and look so good! I cannot wait to see pictures of your little Natalie...you kids are so darling. Good luck these nest few weeks!
big and darling, but not fat.
now you know you can trust me
don't have that baby for at least 11 days!
So, so darling! I sure wish you lived closer. I feel like I am missing out on so much. Your whole family is so cute, love all the pictures. I sure hope everything goes well. Love ya Bree!
Are you pregnant?
Post a Comment