Thursday, April 12, 2007

100 things about me

My friend Eryka did this on her blog so I decided to give it a try! I hope that I can come up with a hundred things so hang in there while I try
1- I love being with my family (even more so than I love to buy new clothes!)
2- Winter time or even rainy days make me depressed
3- I am dreading turning 30. I already feel old enough and it doesn't help that my husband won't turn 30 until after me.
4- I am a clean freak. I usually can't sit down and relax until everything is put away. Toys don't count because I would never sit down.
5- I love to take pictures
6- I don't like to admit that to people because I am afraid that they will thing that I don't take good pictures.
7- I come from a family of eight children and I am number four
8- I think my mom and dad have done a great job of raising all eight children. I think it's hard enough raising the two I've got
8- I absolutely love being a mom. Don't get me wrong- it is beyond hard at times but I love doing it anyway.
9- I met my husband on Valentines day after being set up by his dad and my mom. It was not love at first sight but I still had fun on the date.
10- We were engaged three and a half weeks later- which put my mom into shock.
11- I love my husband and am so grateful that he picked me
12- I love chocolate. Basically any kind but mini Reese's peanut butter cups are my all time favorite and I could eat a whole bag in one sitting
13- I really enjoy running.( Probably because I have to work off all the chocolate)
14- I want to train for a half marathon with my husband. That's the 13 mile one not the crazy 26 mile one.
15- Holidays are some of the best times. I love being around family and coming up with new traditions to enjoy.
16- One of my favorite childhood memories is going to Pine Valley for breakfast on the 4th and 24th of July ( and whatever other holiday we could talk my parents into.)
17- My husband recently introduced me to the Ducati motorcycle. I loved it and want one in Pink.
18- I hate living away from family but love the confidence in myself it has taught me
19- I really don't like big crowds.
20- I used to consider myself a shy person. Now I just consider myself someone who isn't talking all the time.
21- I am grateful that my husband has the opportunity to go to school. He is so amazing in all that he does.
22- I once told my friend, before being married, that I wanted to be poor for the first part of our marriage. Now I don't know what I was thinking! Actually, I have grown so much from our experiences and would not change one thing about them.
23- I am scared of being alone.
24- I make my husband leave on the lights until I get into bed.
25- I don't like talking on the phone and whenever I can talk him into it I have Tyler do all the phone calls.
26- I served a mission in Oklahoma City
27- It was one of the hardest things I have done but one of the most rewarding
28- I love to go on family adventures
29- I am really starting to love living in a big city. There is always something fun to do with my girls.
30- I am excited for Tyler to apply to medical school. It will be interesting to see where we end up going. I am ready for anything ( I hope)
31-My husband is my best friend and I love it when he calls to say that he is coming home for the day.
32- I love to watch movies with Tyler
33- I love getting my hair done
34- I have always wanted to get a pedicure
35- I really don't like attention
36- I was terrified to be a mom
37- Tyler was the one who helped me learn how to handle a baby. He was a pro from having his baby sister, Whitney, around.
38- But by the time Annie came, I was the pro
39- I love to fly on airplanes and am excited for when we get to travel more as a family
40- I always said I would never marry someone who wanted to be a doctor
41- I am so glad I did
42- One of my favorite places to go with my husband is the Temple
43- I want to have at 3 or 4 more children
44- I absolutely hate being pregnant
45- I think pregnancy is harder than the actual delivery
46- I am so glad that I have two girls. They are already great friends
47- I don't know what I would do with a boy but I am willing to try
48- We get to go on our first family vacation this summer and I am beyond excited!
49- Tyler is an amazing husband
50- I never dreamed that I would marry someone so wonderful
51- My life is better than I could ever wish for. Even the trials are worth having when I have such incredible people around me
52- I love to buy new toys for my girls but now our toy room is getting full. I guess it is time to move to a bigger place!!!
53- I love serving in the church. It reminds me daily of all the blessings that me and my family have. It also teaches me how important it is to love.
54- I would love to turn out exactly like my mom. She was and still is the greatest mom. I appreciate the example she has been for me.
55- I always hoped to marry someone like my dad but was shocked when I actually did.
56- I love that Tyler loves to cook and loves to be with his family. He has done a great job of making his family his hobby, as did my dad.
57- Sometimes I cry myself to sleep because I am homesick.
58- I love it now that I can somewhat communicate with Hallie. She is so much fun to be with
59- I was so afraid that I would have children who did not like to cuddle but both of mine love to.
60- Sometimes, Tyler and I will lay in bed and talk forever about how funny our girls are and how wonderful they are.
61- We call Annie "chunk" I hope she doesn't have a complex when she gets older
62- I have wanted a van for awhile now but now that I have one I feel a lot older driving it. I miss my old altima!
63- I burst out into song when I am extremely happy or just really enjoying what I am doing
64- I have a hard time opening up about my feelings with other people
65- I don't let Tyler help me fold laundry because he doesn't do it exactly how I like
66- I throw things away all the time that weren't meant to be thrown away. Oops- but luckily my husband just laughs about it now.
67- I got that trait from my mom
68- I don't like seafood and make my husband brush his teeth a couple times after he has eaten it
69- I would love to go to Scotland one day
70- I can't wait until I have money that I can help other people with. We have been so blessed while going to school and it has only made me want to turn around and do it for other people.
71- I love my family and my in-law family. They both are so wonderful to us
72- Orange juice is one of my favorite drinks
73- Spaghetti is my all time favorite food. I could eat it everyday of the week if my husband would let me. He seems to think we need a little variety in our life.
74- I love to workout and feel good about myself. That usually happens once or twice a week though when you have kids
75- I have the most incredible girls. They love to give me a new challenge everyday.
76- My family calls me Breeto Mosquito
77- I hate it when people yell. It always makes me cry
78- My favorite ice cream is Dreyers slow churned "anything"
79- I think it is so fun to dress my girls up in dresses
80- It is even fun to put them in matching outfits
81- I love to get family pictures taken.
82- I have 13 nieces and 2 nephews and I love each one of them. It is amazing how much love one can have for so many different people.
83- I know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church of Christ on the earth today.
84- I love learning about the gospel
85- I love knowing that Families are Eternal.
86- I really enjoy teasing people and love to hear people laugh
87- I have more good days than bad
88- I am so glad I started this blog. It has already been so fun to look at and to hear how much our families love it.
89- I think everyone should start their own blog
90- This has been really hard to come up with 100 hundred things about myself
91- I don't have a hard time forgiving people.
92- I have a christmas birthday but it has never bothered me. It only bothers me when people think my birthday is on the 23rd rather than the 22nd!!!!
93- My favorite time of year is anytime that snow is not on the ground
94- The one thing I really hate is washing floors. Ask my dad! It is always the last (if ever) thing to get done with my housework.
95- I love my name and always have
96- I love to eat healthy but find it hard to do
98- I think everyone should own an Ipod Nano. It makes running and working out so much easier and more enjoyable.
99- My dream car is a Honda Odyessy. One day I will have one ( if they haven't stopped making them by then!)
100- I think I am pretty patient

1 comment:

eryka said...

We have so much in common. I have the best memories of Fourth of July in Pine Valley with your family. Every year I tell Drew about it and one day we want to do it again. You make the best memories being poor! I loved every minute of it. Thanks for being such a great friend. I loved your list.