Friday, April 27, 2007

Oh the lessons we learn

Tonight at the dinner table Tyler was taught a very important lesson. Hallie and he were joking back and forth and Tyler said " Shut Up!" I gave him the dirty look and told him he better not say that and as he was saying "She doesn't know what I said." Hallie said "No Dad, you shut up" Tyler burst out laughing while trying to tell her we don't say that. I guess children do hear everything we say. Oops!

5 comments:

Janae said...

BAD FATHER

Lori said...

augh! I always tell Tyson to shut-up just joking around. I'm going to have to work on that. I can just hear Emma now.

Anonymous said...

Tyler---Tyler---Tyler--how many times have I warned you about your mouth?

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy! You have such a good looking family! This is a great way to keep up with what is going on with you guys. I hope all is well.
Your cousin,
Paula

Anonymous said...

Woops!! Hey Bree! I got you and Stacy mixed up! I hope you and your family are doing great! Maybe next time we come to Salt Lake we could go to lunch or something. You look like you are all happy and healthy! You have the cutest kids!!
Paula in Idaho