Monday, April 23, 2007

It's been a minute

Life gets busy quick. We look forward to the weekend so much and then it seems to fly by. But we always seem to have lots of fun and accomplish some. Sunday this week was especially busy. With Tyler and I both in callings that require lots of meetings we mostly just see each other as we are passing off the children. But our girls are doing really well and just learn to do things whenever they get a quiet moment. Annie is doing so well at learning to walk. We took some really cute video of her last night. I need to learn how to add video to the blog and I will post it for you. Annie is really becoming a Daddy's girl. Every time he walks into the room she gets excited and crawls to him as quick as her little body will take her. And then just enjoys some "hug" time with Dad. Tyler is doing finals this week and is not looking forward to it. But who ever does? And then next weekend it is off to Disneyland. I am so excited!

No comments: