It has taken me a long time but I finally ran 10 miles today. Yes, I said 10 miles. I am feeling quite proud of myself. Other than the fact that I can't walk very well ( let's just say I walk like I am nine months pregnant) I am feeling great and know that I can now run the half marathon with no problem.
3 comments:
WOW!!!! I can't believe how good you are doing! Congrats and I hope the stiffness goes away quickly.
How long did it take you to run it and what do you do with your kids while you run?
I go running with another girl and we go at 6:00 in the morning. It took us 1 hour 38 minutes. We were so relieved to be done!
Wow! I'm so impressed and jealous. It sounds like a lot of fun to go running right now. Too bad my stomach is getting bigger and bigger by the minute. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment