Sunday, April 29, 2007

Typical Sunday Morning... By Tyler

So I thought that I should walk you all through the early morning routine that goes on here at the Warner home.

We start off by telling each other to shut up. Thanks for all the supportive comments on that one.

Annie is usually the first one up, she is happy for about 3.3 seconds, and then wants food. We start her off with a pancake and some milk. She then demands a portion of anything and everything you eat, then another pancake to finish things off right.

About this time, Hallie wakes up. She is a slower starter, but also gets her daily allotment of dry cereal ("Dad I want Cheerios, with no meeaallk.").
Then the playing. We dance and sing and then lay on the floor. About this time, we are getting tired again.

Hallie cuddles, and Annie gets grumpy and starts pointing and whining and babbling at just about everything in the room.


All during this time Bree and I are running around trying to get ready for different meetings and visits and things. This morning is different for me, so that is why I post.

Just to give you a personal update (cause I know you are all dying to hear...) I ran 15 miles yesterday in preparation for running with Bree on the 19th. Finals are almost over, I have one on Tuesday in Biomechanics and then my Molecular Phylogenetics class has a project due about the same time. So after that, I will be free! Free to work all day long, and most nights too! Ahhhhahahaahahah!

Anydangway, I will try to figure out how to post video to this thing so that you can all see it. I will keep you updated. Oh, and to dispel any mis-information given on the Bangs blog, I am trying to sell the Aprilia. Really hard too. I have a for sale sign on it and everything... it is only .5 inches across... and in Arabic... and underneath the rear mudflap... but that is the only place that looked good, and the only sign I could find.

3 comments:

eryka said...

Tyler, one way to post video is video.google.com It works for us. Your sunday mornings sound a lot like ours. Except I'm asking Drew how to say every word I can possibly think of in spanish just to add to the chaos.

Lori said...

Tyler you crack me up! Good luck on finals. Isn't the chaos great!

Anonymous said...

And all you said was shut up =) Sounds like a pretty hectic morning now try doing it with a crying baby, two grumpy girls, doing it alone and having to be out the door by 8:30.