Monday, August 25, 2008

Another post

Since we have not posted in a week I figured it was time to update. We have been running crazy this last week. Tyler had his first week of classes and then it seemed like every night the school had something or other that we had to be to. It has been fun though cause we are really starting to meet people. Hallie met a little girl at one of the socials and they hit it off right away. They look like they could be sisters.
Both girls have come down with fevers too. I hate watching them not feeling good. But I love that Hallie is big enough now that she can tell me where she is hurting. She really has been amazing us lately with all the stuff that she has been doing on her own. She starts preschool a week from today and is so excited about it. Annie is still following everything that Hallie does and has found a new game of fighting with everything that Hallie says.

Here is a funny conversation they had the other day:
(While playing house or something)
Hallie: Oh, I'll be right back Annie I have to go to the bathroom
Annie: No you don't Hayie
Hallie: Yes I do Annie
Annie: No
Hallie: Yes, Annie, I am human and that is what Humans do.

Another one while driving in the car:
Annie: Hayie, you are not my sister
Hallie: (Instant crying) I am too Annie
Annie: Nope you not my sister
Hallie: Mom, Annie says I am not her sister
Mom: Annie that is not a nice think to say, it makes Hallie sad
Annie: Ok, Hayie you be my sister. You happy now

Here are some random pictures that we have that we thought were fun.

Josy, Hallie, Jaide, Annie
Grandma Warner and Annie swimming the day before we left
Grandma and Hallie. Notice her "hannah montana" shoes that Grandma got her. She absolutely loves them even though they are a couple sizes to big!
I love this picture of Tyler and Annie

This is a picture of a home that is right by the Kansas City airport. We drove the wrong way and turned around in front of it. Hallie was talking to G. Warner on the phone and got so excited cause she thought we had just pulled up to our new house. Maybe one day Bubba!
Only picture I could find of me pregnant. Here I am 27 weeks and still growing! Click on it to see the real big me!!

11 comments:

Taneill said...

cute picture of you. I am excited to see your cute belly! I am glad you guys are adjusting so well.

Taneill

McKensi said...

look how cute and big your getting! It sounds like your little family is doing quite well out there... and tyler is loving school! tell hallie and annie i love them and give them a kiss for me!

Catherine said...

Sweet picture of Daddy and Daughter! Oh, and I love their little conversations with each other. They crack me up!

Stacie Lang said...

Bree you are always so cute... even when you are pregnant! You look like you are doing well and that you are finally starting to get to know some people. I love you

The Lindquists said...

We miss you guys! You look great Bree!

eryka said...

I hope you're still growing. You still have 13 weeks. You look great. How are you feeling?

El Jefe said...

I'm not pregnant, but I have a big belly too. Ahhh, the life of a dude who sits in front of a computer all day long.

Lori said...

I'm so glad Hallie has a new little friend! She is such a sweet little girl! I can just picture there little conversations-too funny! You look so dang cute! I love the belly!

THE ORVINS said...

hahaha those conversations are so funny between the two of them! and you look oh so cute being prego! hopefully you guys dont get too attached out there cause i want you to come back eventually

Brad and Genis Barben said...

Bree, you look so good! Brad would say, she's a little hottie pregnant! I got quite the kick out of Hallie and Annie's conversations, sooo cute! Glad all is well.

Stucki Family said...

I love all the pictures and you look adorable pregnant! The girls are so cute!