Here is all of us eating ice cream, you can see that some of us like to get it all over ourselves
The last ones are just pictures that the girls insisted we take so they could see them.
*Tyler takes over the posting*
I took the picture of Annie to prove a point. I have a theory that everyone has a inborn mutant-like power that only takes a little radioactive exopsure to have manifest. Annie's is an incredible ability to make a mess out of ANYTHING. I'm talkin', she could take half an M&M, and wreck your house with it. It is amazing. Cast your minds back into the past, and you can see that I am right.
This is a picture of Hallie helping Annie not hear us while we played games on the computer. Yup, that is a remote ear-plug.
This weekend we went to a farmers market where a lady gave our girls flowers, while I bought a strawberry rhubarb pie from the Amish. We also went to a steel drum band concert on the courthouse lawn, where a lady gave our girls pom-poms so they could dance the night away in style. Then we went to the local pool... this was actually kind of like a trailer park bath house. I feared that this was the first time in months that some of these people had immersed themselves in water. Bree clamied that the water smelled like dirty wet hair. Yeah, showers and baths all around after that one.
I have my first test this week. Pray for me. ehehe.
7 comments:
You are way right about sundays bing different when family is far away. it's so strange we like all the rests though as well :) your girls are so cute and I think Sofi also shares the same making a mess out of anything talent that annie has.
Good morning little sis! What can I say besides I completely relate. Make Sunday a spagetti day and invite different families over once in a while it make the day go faster and helps you make friends. Have them bring bread or salad or somehthing. Anyway to answer your other question. I don't know what I do differently then you on the rolls I just make a big circle and fold it in half, no butter in the middle or on top. good luck with the rolls and Tyler good luck on your first test we have confidence in you and know you will do great!
Hahaha That's way funny. I can totally relate to the trying to pass time away on Sundays...me and my roommates never have anything to do, we go with the 2 naps a day that usually helps.
i LOVE crockett! um... i have no idea how to spell that. I am so glad others have noticed annie's horrible mess making abilties. I would hand her candy and make sure to sit as far away until she was cleaned up! Although... i would rather have her here making messes than clear out there.
Oh tyler i wish i could be as funny as you in my blog entries... ha ha but i think you guys should come back now! we are really strating to go through withdrawls...serious.
Sundays there definetely has to be a dessert! Ice cream is one of my fav's (I'm done with the no sugar thing) I love all the free stuff your girls get! Its cause they are so dang cute!! I love the nasty pool party- makes me laugh! Good Luck on your test Tyler!
lets just say i am glad to have my normal family sundays back but i feel horrible for you guys!! you can see hallie doesnt need pre school anymore since she already knows that a remote control will block all hearing!
Post a Comment