So these are a few of the perks to living where we do.
This field looks like it is in the middle of nowhere, but it is actually right next to our house.
We walked down the road that runs in front of our house the other night. It took us about 1 minute to collect all these flowers. We were also were attacked by huge bees. Which takes us to our next subject in this post:
That is a huge fly, and a huge ant. Both of which were in our house. We actually get quite a few of the ants, so we need to call the rental place to have that taken care of.
Next on the list, we thought it was a beaver at first, but now we think that it was maybe some kind of ground hog. Anyone with zoology knowledge, let us know. Him and the deer were just out our back door. Neato huh?
8 comments:
Bree, What a beautiful place to live and play. I hope today goes wonderfully for you and that you meet a few people who live close. We love and miss you. As far as the animal thing I have no clue but I bet the girls love seeing all the deer.
that place looks great, as far as the little animal is concerned, it could be a "liger" with mystical powers
How fun to have nature so close, especially for your girls who love to be outside! I can't belive those huge bugs crazy! I love all your posts! You guys are doing such a great job letting us know what is going on- I love it!!
it looks beautiful there! i bet the girls are having so much fun... and your loving having all you own things back in your house! give those girls a kiss for me!
It looks like you have a lot of places to go and explore!
Taneill
I'm loving the photo of the girls posing in the field. So chic! Aunt McKensi would be proud. I bet she taught them that!
That is no groundhog my friends. You have just photographically captured a snipe. This photo will make you rich someday.
Those are beautiful flowers with wonderful fragrance.
Post a Comment