I don't even know how to comment on that except to say that was to coolest, funniest, most hilarious thing I've seen in ages. I do hope Annie is okay - have you considered installing a roll bar on her recreational vehicle?
Isn't it great how our children's mishaps can bring us so much laughter. We loved it, and Emma kept saying wow Annie falls alot huh mom is she ok?! We love your videos they are always so entertaining! Thanks for sharing!
sweet now i have a link to my prior incidents involving my vehicles and the back of someone elses.... i do believe i was eating popcorn. im glad i figured that out now that i pay my own insurance thanks guys, oh and that was a totally sweet video.
That is so funny I liked how you kept playing it over and over. Katrina's comment was "see what happens when you run in the church" so there you have it if you run in the church you WILL crash and fall =)
8 comments:
NICE !!!!!
Great crash we all loved watching it for family night. We sat silently around the computer with the lights dimmed low,laughing a slow but hardy laugh.
I don't even know how to comment on that except to say that was to coolest, funniest, most hilarious thing I've seen in ages.
I do hope Annie is okay - have you considered installing a roll bar on her recreational vehicle?
Tyler, you are very good at creating those videos. Keep 'em coming.
Kind of an evil laugh that you end with there Tyler. But a hilarious video yet again. Keep 'em coming.
Isn't it great how our children's mishaps can bring us so much laughter. We loved it, and Emma kept saying wow Annie falls alot huh mom is she ok?! We love your videos they are always so entertaining! Thanks for sharing!
sweet now i have a link to my prior incidents involving my vehicles and the back of someone elses.... i do believe i was eating popcorn. im glad i figured that out now that i pay my own insurance thanks guys, oh and that was a totally sweet video.
That is so funny I liked how you kept playing it over and over. Katrina's comment was "see what happens when you run in the church" so there you have it if you run in the church you WILL crash and fall =)
Post a Comment