We went shopping last night to buy Tyler a suit for all the interviews and we learned a new trait of Annie....she loves to take things and run. She would grab anything that was at her level and make this taunting laugh and then run. It was actually quite funny to watch. I don't think the store employee's were that amused but at least we were! Their lack of amusement probably came from the fact that Hallie and Annie were playing hide n seek in their hundred dollars suit racks!!!! We ended up getting Tyler a really nice suit and he looked awesome in it! I will take a picture when we get it back. We went with the non traditional color of brown.

I loved this picture of Tyler and Hallie. They both are such focused people when they are working on something. They are cutting Hallie's toenails (yes Jef I have trained Tyler very well) They sat like this for about 5 minutes, plus you can see Annie's little finger pointing at what they are doing. She loves to be apart of everything!
6 comments:
Wow, if Tyler can cut tow nails that easily, I'd let him perform surgery on me anyday.
By the way, we finally decided to do the blog thing. we are at http://thehuntfamilyblogfest.blogspot.com/.
How cute. I love the picture it is one of those that you should blow up and put in a frame somewhere. Good luck on all the interviews!
I can just picture them running through all the suits and having a blast. I love how children just have fun no matter where they are!
You know... I really have been trying to get Tyler's old suit coat back to him: I've called, left messages, even offered food.
Oh well, it is always nice getting a new suit.
I'm not a thief...I promise. ;)
you do know where they learned it right? how are you enjoying by cute brown skirt?!!!! you are getting super good at taking pictures... maybe you should go advanced and photograph me ;) ok.. vainess gone.. you really do take awesome pictures
Post a Comment