Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hooray!

Since we live in student housing, technically we have to move out when we graduate. They usually give you one additional semester to move out but we needed two additional semesters. The people at the office have been known to be heartless and kick people out even when they have no where to go. I got lucky and talked to one of them who does have a heart and after a couple months of emailing back and forth she finally gave in and gave us the extension that we need. Now we don't have to be out of our apartment until the end of August! I am just so glad that we don't have to pack and move twice and that Tyler can keep working at his job until we leave for Medical school. So I am letting you all know because I am so excited and relieved that we get to stay!

7 comments:

Brook & Travis said...

Bree...That is great news, what a blessing for you guys! Where are you moving for med school, do you know yet?

Stacie Lang said...

I am so excited for you!!!! That is a blessing for sure =) I am excited to find out where you will be going next so keep us updated as those second interview offers start coming in. Love ya

Janae said...

Dang, I was hoping that you had to move out and that you would have to move to St. George inbetween. Oh well congratulations anyway. life isn't always what I want:)

Lori said...

What a huge releif! I'm so happy for you. One less thing for you to worry about yippee!!

Stacie Lang said...

We will be coming north the end of July first of August so we will get to come and see you again before you move Yipee!!!

Julie said...

I was hoping you'd move to Eagle Mountain, not silly old St. George. But, I'm so glad for you that you don't have to move because I Hate Moving! We do miss the free Utilities and internet at the student apartments - I had no idea how much money that was saving us! So Bree, does this mean you'll have (I mean get) to be RS president for 8 more months?

McKensi said...

i know what everyone is really thinking when they say they are so excited for you... "yea we dont have to help move twice!!" and for that i am SUPER excited for you ;)