Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Warner Life

Another video for your viewing enjoyment. Sorry it isn't food related, cause that was unexpectedly popular. But it was fun to make. Food stuff soon.

6 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

More! More! I want more! That was great, and I love getting to see the personalities of the girls. Did I say I want more =)

Anonymous said...

that was so cute! we all laughed way hard when annie bowed at the end... i second stacies motion.. MORE!

ohh la la

Amy Miller said...

Love it! Your girls are so cute! Oh, and have I mentioned that these videos would be ten times easier to make on a Mac... just a suggestions. Then we could see more of them!

El Jefe said...

The bow at the end was freakin' awesome. Tyler, you are very good with the video editing/creation. At least you have a fall-back if that medical school thingy doesn't work out.

Lori said...

So I want to come and live at your house! You guys have so much fun and maybe I could master the circle thing! I love the energy of your girls!

Julie said...

This is so awesome. My kids won't stop watching the videos you put on your blog. Thanks for the free babysitting! Also, that music makes me want to rob a casino.