The weather has been so beautiful the past couple of days that we decided to go to the Zoo again. I love going to the Zoo because I love watching my girls reaction to the animals. They absolutely love being there. Annie was so taken with the Rhino's today and every time we walked by she would snort. Maybe she thought she was communicating with them! Hallie just loves all ani
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Another Zoo Day
The weather has been so beautiful the past couple of days that we decided to go to the Zoo again. I love going to the Zoo because I love watching my girls reaction to the animals. They absolutely love being there. Annie was so taken with the Rhino's today and every time we walked by she would snort. Maybe she thought she was communicating with them! Hallie just loves all ani
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Where did you get your cute background? It looks like you guys had tons of fun at the zoo!
Bree, I love the picture of you and Annie. I'm really liking your new hair. Hopefully they'll have a zoo close by in Missouri too! Good luck on your trip and let us know how the house hunting goes.
CUTE blog.. where did you get the template? oh you and your kids look darling as well!
I agree with Amy, your hair looks really awesome. I like it a lot. I am glad you have such a positive attitude about the girls playing games. I'll try to look at it that way next time my kids are running all over the place.
hey bree, ohh ur kids r sooo cute. ;-) I will try post new pix tomorrow.....well I talk to you later
love ya
Jenn
Love the hair! I love how your blog looks. I've been trying to change mine all day and can't figure it out. Why am I so non~tech~savvy?
Hey you customized your blog! Super cute! I still can't get mine to work.
Post a Comment