Holy Cow - trying to make us look bad by posting all kinds of fun stuff! Who can keep up with you Warners anyway? PLease, keep all of the cute pictures and stories coming. Clicking on your blog and finding a new post is such a treat. And I would love to hear more details about Missouri. Are you going out for any housing trips?
Well it looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the hunt. I am sure that your kids loved it. You have great pictures. Also congrats on school. You will love living out of state! Be prepared for the humidity though...it can be a killer!
6 comments:
that looks like so much fun! They look so cute and like they are having such i fun time!!
What cute pictures! The kids are adorable!
Holy Cow - trying to make us look bad by posting all kinds of fun stuff! Who can keep up with you Warners anyway? PLease, keep all of the cute pictures and stories coming. Clicking on your blog and finding a new post is such a treat. And I would love to hear more details about Missouri. Are you going out for any housing trips?
Well it looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the hunt. I am sure that your kids loved it. You have great pictures. Also congrats on school. You will love living out of state! Be prepared for the humidity though...it can be a killer!
I love easter egg hunts! The things we do for candy! It looks like a lot of fun! Cute girls!
wow, ur kiddies r soooo cute.....hope ya had a great easter....
XOXO
Jenn
Post a Comment