Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Big Accomplishment....


As you all know we have a playground right out our front door. My girls absolutely love going out there in the Summer time and especially love the slides. Annie has been going down the two little ones by herself for awhile now but always makes me go with her on the big ones. Yesterday was a big day for her and she braved the big curly slide. Hallie and I would get up there with her and go down the slide a little bit and then she would follow. She was doing it all by herself in the next 10 minutes and was so proud of herself. Then she decided to put her shoes back on. What we forgot to realize was that they were not the slippery shoes at all. Her first go at it with her shoes on turned into a flip and headfirst journey down the slide. She bonked her nose, cried for a minute, and then turned right around and kept going. She really has so much courage for a little guy. The best thing is now she can play with the big kids on the slide. Their favorite game is to try and knock each other over. Annie got pretty good at it. That's probably because she was taught by the pro herself ( Hallie).

5 comments:

McKensi said...

oh my... those pictures are the cutest! i love the first one of annie and her adorable smile.. and the one of hallie with her hair blowing and the princess dress is her to a T! your getting quite amazing with that camera bree!

Janae said...

I cannot believe how much spunk she is. She really has grown on me. I wish she like me as much. Oh and I love Hallies dress.

THE ORVINS said...

how cute is that? I say very! they look so cute and brilliantly addorable. cant wait to see you guys again... I truly believe any was starting to like me.

Amy Miller said...

Yeah Annie! She's getting so big and is so cute! Great pics Bree.

Julie said...

Ah, that slide and the memories it brings back of kids plowing each other over and laughing like crazy. Way to go Annie!