Monday, March 10, 2008

St. George!!!


We went to St. George last week. Tyler had his last interview in Vegas on Tuesday (he got accepted!) and then he flew home and me and the girls stayed to play for the rest of the week. It was a blast and the weather was perfect!
I couldn't get Annie to stay away from Grandma. She absolutely loves to be with her. And I couldn't get Hallie to stay with me for more than 5 minutes. She seems to think that when she is in St. George it means she has to stay away from me. But it is so good for her to be around all her cousins. She loves it. She cried from Provo until about an hour after we got home because she wanted to be back in St. George. It broke my heart to see her so sad.
Tyler came back down on Friday because my Brother Tyson and his wife Lori adopted a little boy and they had him sealed to them on Saturday. That was such a wonderful experience to be a part of. Since everyone was in town we also decided to finally get an updated family picture. We went up to the red hill and I also took a couple extra of some of the grandkids. We missed 5 of the grandkids but it was a good shot of getting all of them!

6 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

These are beautiful I want copies of everything. I will send you my costco account info in an e-mail so you can just upload them there. Thanks so much for getting pictures of my girls I really appreciate it.

THE ORVINS said...

those turned out way cute.... I guess you only care about the kids though... JK I am not really hurt, i know you probably thought i was.

eryka said...

So cute! I can't believe how many grandkids your parents have.

McKensi said...

that one of lizzy turned out super cute. i am way jelous of your amazing photography skills and the lack of mine

Anonymous said...

I love these! My absolute favorite is the one of Hallie standing in front of the shadows. Really beautiful. The one with all of the grandkids is totally cute, too.

Lori said...

Thanks for coming down for us! It was so wonderful to have you all here! Cute pictures, you are very talented.