Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Princess' on Ice

We took Hallie and Annie to the Disney on Ice show last Friday. I wasn't sure how they would both react to it but they absolutely loved it. Hallie wore her Cinderella dress and shoes (everyone stared at her because of the shoes!) and Annie wore her Snow White dress. Annie had fallen asleep on the way to it and it took her a minute to wake up and really like the show (actually it took eating popcorn and sprite) her favorite part was when Goofy came out! Hallie sat on the edge of her seat the whole time and would only look away from the show when she wanted to tell us who just came out. Surprising but her favorite part was when the wicked stepsisters of Cinderella came out. She laughed and wanted them to come back out. We left our camera in the car (we thought you couldn't bring it in) so we don't have any pictures but just know it was a blast!

7 comments:

Brook & Travis said...

I'm so glad your girls like the show! Did you feel like a little girl again too!! Halle still talks about it and keeps getting more and more interested in all the princesses. How did you get that cute background on your blog? That's really fun!

Janae said...

I am so Jealous that you got to see the princeses on ice. We miss you and cant wait to see you again

THE ORVINS said...

cutealootaloot. I dont know why I am not surprised that hallie loved it... oh ya its cause she is obsessed with pretty things:) like me! hehe jk glad you guys had fun.

eryka said...

Disney on Ice is so fun. I'm glad you were able to go and enjoy it.

Tyler said...

I really liked it too, just not the ice skating part... or the princesses either.

just kidding all you hyper women out there

El Jefe said...

Yeahhh. That fire-spewing dragon rocked!

Stacie Lang said...

I can just imagine how much they must have enjoyed that. Our computer is broken so we won't be commenting for a while but know we love you