Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bike update.

So here are a few new pictures for all the admirers that my bike has now. I will point out the new changes in each picture. I used my wifes new fancy lens to take the pictures, and so one of them is blurry cause I don't know what the heck I am doing. Starting at the front:

You can see the wonderful transformers logo that Jon donated to the cause. You can also see that I have removed the zip ties and frame stickers that so plagued the beauty of the machine in the past. You can also see the custom paint that my dad put on the belt covers there on the front side of the engine, from gray to black. I also have pulled off the mirrors for this picture because I will get one that attaches to the end of the handlebar soon. (10 bucks at REI for anyone wanting to get me a late Christmas present... hint hint.)

Do not adjust your eyes or monitor, this is the blurry picture, but you can see the differences that are apparent that I mentioned before.









You can't see much from the back, but it makes a great butt shot that I can put on the site. You can see that I have changed license plates and have the custom holders for the new one in place. Very nice twist ties from my neighbor cause the other bolt was rounded off. I have the back fairing off so that I can take my bride on rides whenever she demands it. Though you can see that there is a good amount of white stuff on the ground that lessens those demands somewhat.









This is my Bike cleaning partner. She always helps me with maintainance and stuff.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its about time we got some info on the really important stuff!
i think that little member of your family was starting to feel left out.
looks good!!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.