So I will call this first part of the post: Lump day, the revenge. For those who I have not told, in high school during a particularly intense day of working out a strange thing happened. I had just finished maxing out on the curls, and looked at my left bicep and there was a strange lump near the top just under the skin. I touched it and squished it and it went away. About a minute later, I felt as powerful as I ever have. I jumped about 40 lbs. on the bench and a proportionate amount on other lifts, then the feeling went away and I was back to normal. We called it "lump day". A few days ago I was doing my freaking awesome P90X workout and looked down and sure enough, just a few inches lower on the same arm, a bigger lump than before. This one I did not crush for fear of sending some kind of clot to my brain or something, but I did manage to snap a picture before it disappeared. No freak out this time. Any ideas out there on what this thing could be?

Not the best picture, but you can see it there towards the bottom right in the front.
In other news, we had a great Christmas in St. George and we will put up pictures of that later.
Well, dang, now off to work, but here are a few fun pictures that my wife has sna

pped.
4 comments:
Is the bump located on/near a blood vessel? Is it deep or just under the skin?
(I have posted a new recipe if you wanna check it out).
Midi-cholrians, my friend. A big lump of Midi-chlorians. Could be that your cells have the highest concentration of midi-chlorians I have seen in a life-form. Do you see things before they happen?
I doubt it is a clot or DVT; if I remember correctly, those conditions are more likely to occur when of immobile or when using hormonal contraceptions. I definitely know you are not immobile.
Is it soft or hard? I have a bump on my foot that does that and the dr. told me it was a cyst, but harmless. After it pops, my foot is really sore for a couple of day's though. Wow, I can't believe I'm commenting about something so gross.
I hope you guys had a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment