Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm Back...

Ok, so I realized that Tyler has posted the last 9 and I figured it is about time that I did one of my own. Although I don't think I really have anything to post about. But I am not about to let Tyler get to 10 without me in there somewhere.
I have been reminded this year how much I love the Christmas season. I love the Hymns at church, I love hearing more about Christ and his teachings, I love seeing my girls (especially Hallie) getting excited about Santa coming, I love how their eyes fill with amazement as they see all the Christmas lights around, and I love that they know that the baby that is everywhere is Baby Jesus. Plus, I have an amazing Husband that is so willing to work hard for our family just so we can go to St. George to be with Family. We love you and really appreciate all that you do for us.
The one down side to this time of year is that my birthday happens to fall in there somewhere. Which is normally great but this year I am turning 29 and that makes me one year closer to the dreaded 30. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't live in a ward full of 18 and 19 year old newly weds! The great thing is that I don't feel a day over 22 and I am loving life.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We will keep you updated on our travels and hope that all of you will too!

3 comments:

El Jefe said...

Only 29? I thought you were turning 35.

Stacie Lang said...

I am going to miss being there in St George with everyone, so make sure and have a great birthday and give everyone hugs and kisses from me =)You will be there for your birthday won't you?
I also realized that I didn't send the list for the I spy bag that is in the quiet book. I will mail that directly to your house.. Love ya

Brook & Travis said...

I loved reading your post, Christmas has been extra special for me this year because of my girls! What a fun age!! If it makes you feel better, I DID just turn the dreaded 30 a couple weeks ago, so be happy for one more year in your twenties! Mine are over and it's sad!! I know holidays are busy, but I would love to see you when you're in St. George. Our girls would have a ball together! Call me: 435-627-0323!! Have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!