Friday, December 7, 2007

Snow Day



So this was actually last Saturday, but I realized that we never posted any pictures on it. So here you go. It started to snow Friday night at about 11 and kept dumping till about 2 in the afternoon. We got about a foot of snow, and it was neato.

We got the girls all dressed up in their gear, and they were so excited to go play. Look at the joy on their faces.

It was also music appreciation day. Look at the focus and determination.

I have also thrown my allegiance in with the Autobots. I would follow Optimus Prime ANYWHERE.
This is the back of my old helmet, now I have a new one so when I decorate that one I will post. I also have a schnazee symbol on the bike, if it would ever stop storming on my days off long enough for me to get some pictures of it.

1 comment:

El Jefe said...

You guys snap the most awesome pictures of your kids. How do you do it?