Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sledding is fun

Here is an edited version of our sledding day. I had a few minutes to kill, so we cut it up and made this little thing. I like it. The movies are just too fun to post. We will put up a few pictures too later.

I am now king of the posts for our blog. My wife hasn't even tried to keep up. I am free of school now and so am happy to fill in here.

There was a slower version of this video, but it is too big to post here. I will cut it down and post it so the Bangs can see more of themselves. Enjoy

3 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Hey Tyler - that was awesome! And you did it on a PC? That makes it twice as impressive. Bravo! More videos, more videos!

Stacie Lang said...

Sounds like you guys had fun but it looks like the kids had a blast =)

McKensi said...

we at the borrowman household have watched this particular video about....... maybe 8 times!!! we love it. nice job on the editing skills. my favorite it when annie and lexi come waddeling over :) LOVE the movies!!!!