Saturday, December 29, 2007

Larry Loses His Memory - Perfect Strangers

My sister's nick-name is Hewen Jones Appleton How Are You Fine Queen HoHoHo the Third. This is one of the reasons why.

5 comments:

Julie said...

When I was little, my best friend was from Mexico and her Mom didn't speak English. Her Mom used to sit and watch this show every day and laugh her head off. I guess the Perfect Strangers really is the Universal language.
I hope you guys have a Happy New Year! My resolution is to be more like the Warners.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Okay, I'm a moron and somehow I sent that comment like a zillion times. I hope I haven't made your blog too messy.